April 11, 2022
- Check the list of our ideas for GSoC and the long list of issues and feature requests from our users. Select what you like or propose your own idea. Discuss it with us if you have any questions.
- Start by reading Organic Maps project documentation.
- Set up the development environment. Try to build the project and run unit tests or run it on your device/simulator.
- Optionally, try to fix or debug an existing issue.
- If you are ready to proceed, please register as a contributor on the GSoC website and create a formal proposal to participate. Some guidelines are available here.
The last day to submit a proposal is April 19.